Last Updated : 20 Apr 2017
- 400 gm green mangoes ,
- 1/2 cup sugar ,
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds,
- 2 tsp salt ,
- 2 tsp kala namak (black rock salt) ,
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 -3 cups water,some icecube
- Boil the mangoes till they become soft inside, and the skin gets dis colored. When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and squeeze the pulp out of the mangoes.
- Mix all the ingredients together, blend and add 2 cups of water. Put some ice in the glasses and pour the panna over it.
- garnish with mint leaves serve chilled with icecubes.