Last Updated : 13 May 2017
- 4 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 4 cups chilled full-fat milk
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 5 to 6 ice-cubes
- chocolate sauce for decoration 3-4tsp
- Take a tall glass, tilt is slightly and pour the chocolate sauce on the sides of the glass while rotating it to form a random design.
- Pour 1 tsp of chocolate sauce at the bottom of the glass and keep aside.
- place this glasses in the refrigerator.
- Combine the coffee powder with 2 tbsp of lukewarm water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.Combine the milk, coffee-water mixture, sugar and ice-cubes in a mixer and blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy
- Pour equal quantities cold coffee into 6 individual decorated glasses and serve immediately.garnish with some chockochip or coffee.