Last Updated : 15 Jun 2017
- 6-7 dried figs,
- 3 cups chilled milk,
- 3 tbsp honey / sugar powder or as sweet required,
- few ice cubes.
- Soak dried figs in boiling hot water for 5 mins. Now chop them into small pieces.
- Combine figs, honey or sugar powder into the grinder. Also add 1/2 cup of milk. Grind until all blends well. Now add rest of chilled milk, ice cubes and grind for another 30 secs.
- Check the taste add more honey or sugar powder if required.
- Serve chilled in glasses with flaked almonds and fig rings