Last Updated : 11 Aug 2017
This sweet is a variation of traditional kesaribath. Am using mango here,it gives a nice taste to kesaribath. If you are preparing this for neivedyam then edible karpooram can also be used.
- 1 cup rava/semolina
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup ripen mango pieces
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 cup hot water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp elachi powder
- Few cashwe nuts and raisins
- Pinch of salt
- Heat a ghee in heavy bottom kadai , roast dry fruits and remove it to a bowl.
- Roast rawa in the same ghee for 7-8 min (in low flame)
- Add hot water and milk to it .Boil for 5 min.
- Now add grinded mango and sugar.
- Mix it well. Switch off the flame and cover with lid for 5 mins.
- Delicious mango kesari is ready to eat.