Foxtail Millet/Navane bisibelebath
Last Updated : 13 Sep 2017
Foxtail millet has lot of health benifits like it is good to control diabetics (Controls Blood Sugar Level),Keeps your digestive tract clean,Reducing Heart Attack Risk,High in Anti-Oxidants,Helps in weight loss,Reduces gastric problems So what are you waiting for
- 1 cup Foxtail Millet/Navane bisibelebath
- 1/4 cup toor dal
- 7-8 beans
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup peanut and groundnut
- 1 potato(optional)
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp oil/ghee
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp hing
- 2 tbsp bisisbelebath powder
- 1 small lemon sized tarmarind
- 2 tsp jaggery powder
- Wash Foxtail Millet/Navane and toor dal. Add 2 1/2 cup of water and make 3 whistle in cooker
- Wash and chop the vegetables. Make 1 whistle.
- Heat a ghee or oil in kadai add mustard, hing, curry leaves,onion and tomatoes. Saute for few mins.
- Now add vegetables ,navane, bisibelebath powder, tarmarind juice, jaggery and salt to taste. (ADD 1/2 CUP OF WATER IF REQUIRED)
- Stir well and bring it to boil. Turn off.
- Now healthy bisibelebath is ready to eat.