Last Updated : 22 Aug 2017
- 2 cups curd
- chopped 1 green chilli
- chopped 2 spring coriander leaves
- chopped 1 inch ginger,
- 2 cups cold water
- salt to taste
- 10 ice cubes
- roughly chop the ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves. keep aside.
- now in a small chutney blender, blend coriander leaves, ginger and chilli along with 2 tsp of thick curd
- blend to a smooth paste.
- in a large blender add 2 cups of yogurt / curd and 1½ cup of cold water. blend well.
- combine the ground masala with blended yogurt. add some salt . so everything gets mixed well
- add ice cubes.. now masala majjige is ready