Black chickpea dryfruits fudge
Last Updated : 06 Nov 2017
Black chickpea dryfruits fudge is an easy, healthy, whole grain based, festive sweet recipe. Black chickpea is an excellent source of many nutrients. In this recipe, the versatile black chickpea is exclusively blended with milk, dry fruits, mawa and sugar. To enhance the Diwali celebration (festival of lights) we can add this delicious recipe of in Black chickpea dryfruits fudge our menu.
- Overnight black chickpea 1 cup
- Chopped mix dry fruits - 1/2 cup
- Mawa - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup or according to taste
- Ghee - 4 tablespoons
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Grind black chickpea using 1/2 cup milk, make a paste
- Take a pan heat ghee and add black chickpeapaste
- Saute until black chickpea paste leaves ghee
- Add chopped dry fruit and mawa and sauté again for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now make sugar syrup take a pan, add water and sugar and make 2 thread consistency sugar syrup.
- Add roasted black chickpea and mix well.
- Grease a plate and spread this mixture and sprinkle some more chopped dry fruits on barfi.
- Cut in rectangle shape and leave for 2 to 3 hours
- After two or three hours delicious is Black chickpea dryfruits fudge ready to be served