Cutlet With Leftover Rice
Last Updated : 06 Nov 2017
Cutlet with leftover rice is an easy and quick recipe for serving in snack/ breakfast.
- Leftover boiled rice - 1 cup
- Chopped vegetables - 1/2 cup (onion, capsicum and french beans)
- Red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala, mango powder according to taste
- Boiled and mashed potatoes - 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying
- Take a big mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients and make a soft dough for cutlets.
- Take some portion and make medium sized cutlets.
- Heat some oil in a pan on medium flame and fry all the cutlets until golden brown in color and crispy.
- Delicious cutlet with leftover rice is ready to be served with chutney/ sauce.