Oats Butter Cookies
Last Updated : 06 Nov 2017
Oats butter cookies are home made cookies recipe which can be served during tea time.
- Wheat flour/ gehun ka atta - 1/2 cup
- Oats powder - 1 cup
- Butter/ makkhan - 1/2 cup
- Sugar/ cheeni powder - 4 tablespoons
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Beat butter and sugar powder until mixture becomes double in size.
- Add rest of the ingredients into the above mixture and make a smooth dough and refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 30 equal parts and make small flat balls
- Place them on a greased baking tray and bake them in preheated oven at 170 degrees C. for 25 minutes until they become light brown on edges.
- Take out all cookies and allow them to cool down.
- Tasty and healthy snack oats butter cookies are ready to be served.