Last Updated : 08 Nov 2017
Sprouts uttapam is a nutritious breakfast dish with a very good source of proteins and vitamins.
- Sprouts beans/ ankurit moth - 1 cup
- Gram flour/ besan - 1/2 cup
- Curd/ dahi - 1/2 cup
- Chopped vegetables - 1 cup (onion, tomato, capsicum, green chilli and coriander leaves)
- Salt/namak to taste
- Oil/ tel - 4 tablespoons
- Grind moth/ sprouts using curd and then mix besan and salt to it. Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
- Heat a tawa and spread 3 tablespoons of the batter and sprinkle some chopped vegetables.
- Shallow fry from both the sides using oil until golden in color.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast sprouts uttapam is ready to be served with chutney/ pickle.