Tutti Frutti Cake Without Oven
Last Updated : 09 Nov 2017
- Maida - 1 cup+ 2 tablespoons
- Malai, milk powder, sugar - 2/3 cup each
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Pineapple essence - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tutti frutti - 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Take a heavy bottom vessel and pour 1 cup salt. Set a cooker stand and cover it. Switch on the gas on a medium flame for preheating.
- Add 2 tablespoons of maida in tutti frutti
- Take a mixing bowl and add malai and sugar. Mix very well and add milk powder, milk and pineapple essence. Mix very well.
- Add maida, baking powder and baking soda and mix very well.
- Now add tutti frutti and mix gently and pour batter into a greased cake tin.
- Put cake tin on cooker stand and cover the vessel. Cook the cake on low flame for 30-35 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, then your cake is ready else bake it for 5 more minutes. Let it get cooled down completely.
- Yummy tutti frutti cake without oven is ready to be served!