Eggless Chocolate Cake In Pressure Cooker
Last Updated : 13 Nov 2017
- 1 cup milkmaid / fresh cream(dudh ki malai),
- ¼ cup oil,
- 1 tsp vanilla essence,
- ¼ cup milk, warm,
- 1 tsp vinegar,
- 1 cup (180gm) maida,
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder,
- ¼ tsp baking soda,
- ½ tsp baking powder,
- (if u use fresh cream then u take 1/2 cup powdered sugar)
- Hershey's syrup and cherry for garnish
- in a pressure cooker add in 1½ cup of salt and place a cooker rack or any cup.
- close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle.heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- meanwhile mix 1 cup milkmaid, ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp vinegar in a large mixing bowl.(if u use fresh cream then add powder sugar)
- now in a sieve take maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and sieve everything well.combine well with adding warm milk if required.
- further, transfer the cake batter into the cake mould then carefully place the cake mould into the cooker.close the lid of cooker without gasket and whistle. simmer for 35 minutes.check with a toothpick if it comes clear then the cake is ready.remove from cooker and let it cool
- pour Hershey's chocolate syrup on the cake and place cherry on top.