Urad Dal Ladoo
Last Updated : 14 Nov 2017
- Urad dal- 1kg
- Rice - 150 gm
- Sugar- 250gm
- Ghee- 350gm
- Jaggery (powder)- 250 gm
- Elachi powder- Pinch
- First dry fry the Urad dal (with out outter layer) till golden color.
- Dry roast the rice too. Separately ground the urad dal and rice into fine powder.
- Transfer the fine powder into a large vessle and add sugar powder, jaggery powder and mix well.
- Now add hot ghee to the powder mixture and mix it well with a spatula.
- When it is hot enough to handle, make the mixture into laddoos.