Last Updated : 09 Jan 2018
- Wheat Flour – 1 1/4 cup
- Cornflour – 1/4 cup / 30 grams
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup powdered
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- Tutti Fruity – 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 18 cm square cake pan with parchment paper and grease it with oil. Set aside
- Take tutti fruity in a bowl and add a tblspn of wheat flour and toss it well in the flour and set aside.
- Take wheat flour, cornflour, salt, baking soda in a sieve and sift it well. Take this in a bowl.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix well. Make a well in the center and add in milk, oil, vanilla and mix well.
- Now add in tutti fruity and mix well.
- Pour this into the pan and bake for 50 to 60 mins till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove it from oven and cool it for 15 mins.
- Unmould it and peel off the parchment paper. Cool it down and cut into pieces.