Mirchi Ka Achar
Last Updated : 10 Jan 2018
- 1 cup green chillies , cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds (saunf)
- 2 tsp fenugreek (methi) seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/4 cup mustard oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- Dry roast fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and mustard seeds in a small broad non-stick pan on medium flame for 1-2 minute.
- Cool completely and blend in a mixer to a fine coarse powder.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Put in an air-tight glass container and keep at room temperature for 2 days and then refrigerate.