Last Updated : 14 Jan 2018
- 2 tsp oil1 inch ginger, finely chopped2 cloves garlic, finely chopped½ onion, finely chopped 2 medium sized potato, boiled and peeled
- ½ tsp kashmiri chili powder ¼ tsp turmeric powder salt to taste½ tsp garam masala½ tsp aamchur powder
- 2 tsp coriander leaves , finely chopped4 slices sandwich bread, white / brownoil for deep frying
- firstly, in a large kadai heat oil and saute finely chopped ginger and garlic.
- also saute finely chopped onions till they change colour.
- also add chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, aamchur powder and salt.
- mix well and mash the potatoes making sure the spices blends well with potatoes.
- add coriander leaves and mix well. keep aside.
- furthermore, take bread slices and cut the sides.
- dip the bread slice into water just for a second and squeeze off the excess water.
- place the oval shaped prepared stuffing.
- and wrap the bread making sure to pinch the edges and secure tight.
- further, with the help of both hands roll and make a oval shape.
- deep fry the prepared bread roll into hot oil.
- stir and fry occasionally on medium flame till it turns golden brown.
- finally, serve stuffed bread roll hot