Last Updated : 14 Jan 2018
- cooked rice: 2 cups,
- Chopped French beans : ½ cup,
- chopped carrot: ½ cup,
- chopped capsicum: ½ cup,
- Fine chopped green Onio: ½ cup ,
- chopped cabbages:1/4 cup
- Greenpeas:1/4 cup(optional)
- Soya sauce: 1 tsp,
- Schezwan sauce: 2 tbsp
- Fine chopped garlic: 2-3 cloves
- Fine chopped ginger: ¼” piece,
- Oil: 2-3 tbsp,
- Fine chopped green part of green onions for garnishing,
- salt to taste.
- Heat a pan add oil once it heated add ginger and garlicSaute and cook till the raw smell of garlic is gone.Now add chopped green beans, carrots, capsicum and onions cook them for 2-3minutes .
- add soya sauce and schezwan sauce add salt. Mix everything and let it cook for a minute on high flame.
- Now add boiled rice, mix everything and let it cook on high flame for one more minute.
- Keep stirring rice as it may stick to the pan
- switch off the heat and garnish schezwan rice with some fine chopped green onions.
- Serve schezwan rice hot.