Last Updated : 15 Jan 2018
- For the dough
- 1 cup whole wheat flour ,
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- For the stuffing
- 1/2 tbsp ghee or oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 cup boiled green peas, mashed
- salt to taste
- oil or ghee to apply on Paratha
- Combine the flour and ghee and knead to make a soft dough using enough water.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds and fry till they crackle. Add the green chillies and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the mashed peas and salt and mix well.
- Cool completely and divide the stuffing into portions. Keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle Place one portion of the stuffing in the center of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the center and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle flour for rolling.
- Heat a tawa and cook each paratha, until both sides are golden brown using oil or ghee
- serve hot with raita or any CHUTNEY