Last Updated : 16 Jan 2018
- 1 cup condensed milk
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1½ cup maida
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup warm milk, add as required
- for chocolate frosting:½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar / icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cold milk, add as required
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take condensed milk and butter.
- beat in one direction till the mixture turns smooth and fluffy.
- also sieve, maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- furthermore add vinegar, vanilla extract and warm milk.
- mix gently to attain smooth dropping consistency.transfer the cake batter to a cake mould.
- bake the cake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes.cool down the cake completely.
- chocolate frosting recipe:
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take take butter and beat.
- then add cocoa powder, powdered sugar, vanilla extract add cold milk.
- beat till the mixture turns smooth and spreadable.
- decorating chocolate cake recipe:
- spread the generous amount of prepared chocolate frosting.then place another baked cake.
- again spread the frosting.at last cut the cake to desired shape and serve