Paneer Maggi perfect treat for paneer lover
Last Updated : 22 Jan 2018
- Maggi noodles – 1 packet
- Paneer – 1/2 cup (cut into cubes)
- Capsicum – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Red chilly powder-1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce-2tsp
- Greenpeas-1/4 cup
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1tbsp
- MAGGI Tastemaker
- chopped coriander for garnish
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet. Add a pinch of salt
- Heat oil in a pan and add capsicum, green peas Saute for a 2-3 minutes. Add the paneer cubes and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add chilly powder, tomato sauce and taste maker
- saute 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add the paneer mixture to the Maggi. Stir well. Cook till the water is absorbed.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot .