Girilled veg pizza sandwich
Last Updated : 24 Jan 2018
- 8 bread slices,
- 1 medium capsicum
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 tsp dry red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
- butter for spreading , brushing and greasing
- Finely chop onion, capsicum,tomato.in a bowl mix everything well. Add the chilli flakes, oregano, tomato ketchup, cheese, salt and pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Spread a little butter on all the bread slices.then spread pizza sauce on this spread the prepared mixture.
- cove this with a bread slice
- Place the sandwich on the greased and heated griller with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Close it and grill for at least 5 minutes or till the sandwich turns golden brown in colour from both the sides and is crisp.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 equal portions and serve with sauce