Last Updated : 25 Jan 2018
- Semolina (sooji) - 21/2 cups,
- Curd - 1 & 1/2 cup (Add water as required),
- Ginger chilli paste - 1 tablespoon,
- Oil - 1 tablespoon,
- Salt - 2 teaspoon,
- Eno fruit salt -2 ttsp,
- PALAK puree-1/2 cup,
- carrot puree-1/2cup,
- Curry leaves - 8-10
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Green chillies -2-3
- Chopped fresh coriander - for garnishing
- Add semolina, curd and water in a big bowl.Add ginger chilli paste, salt, oil and mix well.Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- divide this mixture into 3 bowls.Boil some
- water in the steamer .grease the DHOKLA tin with oil.
- Add PALAK PUREE in one bowl add 1/2 tsp eno fruit salt and transfer this mixture in the greased tin and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Now mix eno fruit salt in the white mixture and pour this mixture above the steamed green mixture. steam for8-10 min
- Now mix carrot puree in the last bowl add eno fruit salt and pour this batter on the steamed white layer. steam for 8-10 min
- check with a knife if it comes out clean
- your DHOKLA are ready.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and pour the tadka over dhokla and cut into square shapes.
- Enjoy your tricolor dhokla with CHUTNEY of your choice