Last Updated : 30 Jan 2018
- 1/2 cup basmathi rice
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp fresh grated coconut
- 3 cloves
- 3 garlic
- 4 green chillies
- 1 medium onion
- First in a small blender add Pudina, coriander leaves ,garlic, ginger, green chillies, coconut then add water and blend to smooth paste
- In a cooler heat ghee, add onion an medium flame till they turn golden brown.
- Further add prepared masala paste and then add soaked basmathi rice.
- Stir them gently without breaking the grains.
- Then add 2 cups of water and add salt to taste.
- Mix well and keep in pressure cooker for 2 whistle on medium flame.
- Finally serve hot Pudina pulao