shenga saru( peanut sambar)
Last Updated : 05 Feb 2018
- peanut roasted-1 cup
- onion -1
- green chilli fried-3
- coriander leaves
- salt to teast
- oil 2 tspn
- jeera-1 tspn
- garlic cloves-4
- water as required
- dry roast peanut and green chilli..
- in a mixy jar add peanut, green chilli, coriander leaves, jeera, garlic cloves, and grind it with little water
- now In a pan put oil and heat it.. later add chopped onion, mustard, and fry it
- once it became cool add the content present in the jar to pan..
- now add water as required, salt to teast.
- after adding don't boil the sambar.
- this sambar is cool only.. not to heat..
- now your peanut sambar is ready to serve with ragi Mudde or Rice