Last Updated : 08 Feb 2018
- 1 cup coarsely ground peanuts
- 2 cup chopped corianer leaves
- 1/2 cup ground coconut
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin & mustard seeds
- 1 tsp coriender powder
- 2 tsp maida
- pinch of asafoetida
- pinch of baking soda
- 1 tsp ginger paste oil to fry
- Heat a pan with 4 tsp oil, let the cumin & mustard seeds splutter.add ginger paste & asafoetida.
- then add salt, turmeric,chilly powder & coriander powder and mix it.
- Now add peanuts & coocnut powder also mix coriender leaves in it.
- Finally add lemon juice & sugar & remove it from fire & keep it aside.
- In a bowl add maida, 2 tsp oil, pinch of salt & baking soda & make a soft dough of it by adding water.
- Make 10-12 pieces of the dough, roll each piece in oval shape ,spread spoonful mixture on it, & make a roll of it.repeat the same procedure for remaining balls.
- Dip fry all vadi until become golden brown
- serve it with chuntey