Last Updated : 06 Jun 2018
- Cabbage chopped - 250 gm
- Grated coconut - 1 cup
- Cumin seed - 1/4 tsp
- Green chilies - 5
- Shallots - 4
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seed - 1/4 tsp
- oil - 4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 2 string
- Grind together coconut, green chilies, cumin seed and shallots in a mixture grinder.
- Heat coconut oil in a non stick pan and splultter mustard seeds and curry leaves. Saute for a minute.
- Add coconut mixture and cook for 3 minutes
- Now add cabbage, salt and turmeric powder. Mix well
- Cover the pan, cook for 3 minutes in low flame. Stir occasionally.
- After 5 minutes remove the lid and stir fry for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve hot