Last Updated : 08 Feb 2018
- 1-1/2 cups Whole Wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Coriander leaves , small bunch, finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , grated
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Cooking oil , or ghee for cooking
- combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Add a little water at a time and knead to a smooth dough
- Drizzle a teaspoon of oil over the dough and knead for a couple of minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Keep the dough covered in a bowl for atleast 10 minutes before you can start making the paratha.
- Divide the dough into 10 to 12 portions. Take each paratha ball, roll it out into a round circle, by dusting .
- now heat a flat pan on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Place the rolled paratha dough on the heated skillet and cook the paratha on medium heat smear some ghee or oil over the parathas and flip and cook in the other side.
- Cook on both sides, until you see brown spots
- Continue the same process of cooking the remaining hara dhania parathas and stack them one over the other.
- Serve these delicious Hara Dhania Paratha with pickle.