Pakistani Aloo Pakora
Last Updated : 25 Apr 2018
enjoy the spicy aloo pakora's with with a cup of tea or coffee
- Potato's - 2
- Red Chilli Flakes 2 tbsp
- Coriander Seeds - 1 Tsp
- Green Chillies - 4 or 5 Cut Into Small Pieces
- Gram Flour Or Besan - 1/2 Cup
- Ginger - Garlic Paste - 2 Spoon
- Coriander Leaves - Few
- Mint Leaves - Few
- Lemon - 1 Tsp
- Kasuri Methi Leaves - 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 Tsp
- In a mixing bowl, add besan, and the ingredients mentioned except potatoes. Make sure you cut green chillies into small pieces.
- Wash the potatoes and peel the skin. Make sure potatoes is moist free. Cut them into thin slices.
- Now add water to the besan mix and make a medium running consistency. The batter consistency should not be too thick or too watery. the potatoes should coat properly.
- Add slices of potatoes and coat them properly.
- Heat oil in a pan, when it's hot add the coated potatoes and fry until golden brown. Flip the potatoes frequently.