Mango Dry fruit Roll
Last Updated : 25 Jun 2018
- 1-big mango
- 2 tsp mix dryfruits of your choice
- 1/2 cup grated paneer
- 2 tsp powder sugar(0ptional)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Rose petals for decoration
- Tooth picks 6
- Take a bowl and put grated paneer in it now mix powder sugar,dryfruits cut into small pieces and cardamon powderand mix nicely .keep this mixture a side.
- Peel the outer skin of mango and cut the mango into thin slices.
- Now take one mango slice spread the paneer mixture on the mango slice and roll the slice(like we roll khandvi).
- Take a tooth pick and rose petals init.now use this toothpick to seal the roll.
- Take a plate and place all the roll and sprinkle some dry fruits and rose petals.
- Put this rolls in fridge for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve chilled roll.