Molten lava cake
Last Updated : 13 May 2016
Most popular Chocolate cake originated from United states.
- 1 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped(120gm)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 350f with 4 ramekins(cups) in tray.
- Sieve plain flour. Melt chocolate, butter in double boiler(boil water in pan and place the melting ingredients bowl in that)and cool it to room temp.
- Whisk chocolate and butter until smooth. Add sugar and whisk again.
- Now add egg and mix then gradually add flour, vanilla essence
- Pour the batter to cups (2/3) and insert big chocolate square in the middle of the cups
- Bake for 15-20 min.