Last Updated : 27 Jun 2016
Dosa's are one of the famous breakfast recipes, Tomato dosa is made spicy and we can also have without chutney or sambar.
- 1 cup rice(parimal rice/sonamasuri)
- 1/4 cup urad dal
- 2 medium tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tomato finely chopped + few for toppings
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1 red chilli(optional)
- Few chopped leaves of coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- Pinch of asafoetida
- Few chopped curry leaves
- Soak the rice ,urad dal overnight and grind it in the morning with tomato(red chilli optional)
- Heat a oil add mustard, asafoetida,tomatoes, curry leaves,chilli and at last onion, fry it for 2-3 min. Keep aside.
- Heat a dosa tawa and spread oil on it. Pour 1 laddle of dosa battter on the tawa,immediately spread onion mixture.
- Flip and cook on both sides. Serve with sambar and chutney.