Last Updated : 14 Jun 2016
Pedha is one of the sweets made of milk and is mainly made in India.
- 50 gms ghee
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1/2 tin of condensed milk (200 gms)
- Pistachios to garnish
- Heat a ghee in non stick pan
- Add condensed milk , milk powder and mix completely until no lumps are formed.
- In a low flame stir for 2min
- Turn off and after few min again put it back on the heat and mix for a minute and turn off
- Heat the mixture one more time and when the mixture leaving the sides of the pan
- Turn off and let it cool for about 10 minutes
- Apply ghee on your palm and roll small balls and flatten it a little bit and garish with pistachios