Indian Traditional Kulfi Recipe
Last Updated : 23 Jun 2016
Kulfi recipe is originated in India and it is popular in south Asia and the middle east.
- 4 cup milk
- 5tbsp milk powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3tbsp corn flour
- One pinch saffron
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Chopped or shredded badam pista
- Add milk powder,cornflour in 1 cup of milk so that no lumps are formed.
- Boil remaining milk, cardamom, saffron and sugar in a pan add slowly the milk powder and cornflour solution to pan by continuously stirring for 15-20min.
- Now add the dry fruits and fill in the mould ,leave this to set for 8hrs or over night in refrigerator.
- Tip: Instead of milk powder u can add khoya
- For mango kulfi add 4 cup mango pulp and 4-5 tbsp khoya(no need to add milk powder)