Corn cheese balls recipe
Last Updated : 23 Jun 2016
Corn cheese balls recipe is one of the tasty snacks. A deep fried mixture of corn and cheese with added spices masala makes it more addictive to eat.
- 500 gm sweet corn
- 50 gm cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 boiled potato
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- Boil and crush the sweet corn lightly.
- Mash the potato and mix all the ingredients well in a big bowl. make a soft mixture
- Crease your palm and make small balls from the mixture
- In a small bowl make a paste of all purpose flour and water (it should be like pouring consistency).
- Roll the balls in plain flour ,dip it in paste then roll on bread crums repeat this dip in paste and roll on crums make sure it is well coated ,smooth the surface with palms.
- Heat a oil in kadai deep fry the balls and serve immediately.