Last Updated : 25 Jun 2016
- semolina ( suji) 1and a half cup
- Besan half cup
- curd one cup
- beetroot paste half. cup ( grind it)
- carrot paste half cup
- spinach paste half cup
- salt to taste
- green chilly paste
- Red chilly powder
- Blanche spinach and make puree out of it as well as steam carrot and beetroot . make puree out of these two too.
- Take a bowl, add suji ,besan, one teaspoon sugar and salt to taste and add curd and make a thick paste . keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes , divide the paste into 4 equal parts in separate bowls.Add spinach , beetroot , carrot and haldi in the four respective bowls .
- Now take a dhokla pan grease it well.keep you steamer ready . Take the bowl containing carrot paste add some red chilli powder , add half teaspoon of Eno in it mix it well and pour it in the dhokla pan
- Take the bowl containing spinach paste and add green chilly paste to it with half teaspoon of Eno to it , mix it well and pour it on the carrot paste
- Repeat the same procedure with beetroot paste. Don't add green chilly paste. pour it on the spinach paste
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining paste . Pour it on the spinach paste
- steam for 20-25 minutes and after 25 min check with a tooth pick. If it comes clear the dhokla are ready to serve.
- Take it out from the dhokla pan , cut it and your dhokla are ready to it.Serve it with green chutney.