Crispy Coconut biscuit recipe
Last Updated : 04 Jul 2016
Coconuts Biscuit one of the tasty biscuits kids love to have. It can easily prepare with simple ingredients and procedure.
- 1 cup all purpose flour/maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg(optional)
- 125g butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C Line two baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, add coconut and sugar to combine.
- In another bowl beat egg and then add melted butter and other ingredients make a soft dough
- Grease ur hands and Roll tablespoon-sized ball and place on baking tray, give enough space between them because they become flat and pluffy after baking
- Bake for 12 mins. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the baking tray for 5 mins. Transfer to a wire rack to cool further