Masala jower roti
Last Updated : 06 Jul 2016
Spicy Masala jower roti recipes will be cooked today, its one of the rich calories foods with high protein contain and low fat.
- 2 cup jowar flour
- 1.5 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 cup finely chopped fenugreek leaves
- 2 onion very finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Boil water , add chilli powder, salt, turmeric ,fenugreek leaves ,cumin powder ,and flour gradually mix well. Turn off and close the lid. Rest it for 20 min
- Add onions , oil and knead well.
- Pinch a small amount of dough and roll it using rolling pin.
- Heat a tawa, cook on both sides by pressing it with muslin cloth add oil if required.
- Serve with enagai/raitha.