Wheat Flour Chocolate Biscuit recipe
Last Updated : 19 Jul 2016
Wheat Flour Chocolate Biscuits are one of the tasty biscuits let us see how to prepare them at home with the simple procedure. Main ingredients are chocolate chips and wheat flour.
- Dry ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- Wet ingredients: 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp yogurt/curds
- 6 to 7 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar or regular vinegar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract or essence
- To preheat microwave oven use the convection mode and preheat at 180 degrees C/350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combain milk, curd,oil, vinegar,vanilla extract,sugar and whisk the mixture till the sugar is dissolved. Sift whole wheat flour,baking soda and a pinch of salt add this to wet mixture add chocolate chips atlast.
- Mix well make a soft dough, Grease ur hands and Roll tablespoon-sized ball and place on baking tray, bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 25 minutes or till the cookies are golden.
- Don’t flatten them if you have made thin and flat cookies, they will get baked faster.remove when still hot and place them on a wired rack to cool