Thatte idli recipe
Last Updated : 26 Jul 2016
Thatte idlies are famous south Indian breakfast recipes
- 1 ½ cup rice
- 1/4 cup urad dal/black gram
- 1/4 cup poha
- 1/4 cup cooked rice
- Salt to taste
- Soak rice and urad dal for 8hrs.
- Soak poha for 10 min before grinding.
- Grind rice, urad dal, poha and cooked rice
- Adjust the salt. Grease the plates of idli stand and steam for 10-12 min(check it with knife if it comes out clearly then it is done).
- Serve hot idly with sambar , coconut chutney and red chilli chutney.