Sesame ladoo recipe
Last Updated : 26 Jul 2017
Sesame ladoo is mostly prepared during festivals.
- 1 cup white sesame
- 1 1/2 cup grated jaggery
- 2 tbsp roasted groundnuts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Dry roast white sesame for 4-5 min
- Make a one string jaggery solution with jaggery and water
- Add sesame seeds , coarsely powdered groundnuts, cardamom powder and mix well
- Grease your hands and make small ladoos out of the mixture immediately otherwise solution becomes hard.
- Tip: You can add 1/4 cup dry coconut flakes