Last Updated : 20 Jan 2017
This yummy, delicious recipe is suitable for breakfast and hi-tea . Banana lover will love this recipe
- 4nos. Bananas
- 250gms. castor sugar
- 120ml. oil
- 2nos. eggs
- 250gms. all purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 baking soda
- walnut (optional)
- Mash bananas and then put sugar blend it with hand blender.
- Then put oil and mix it with Banana
- Put eggs 1 by 1 continuing blending
- Then put the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and mix it properly using cut nd fold method.
- Pre-heat oven at 180℃ for 10mins
- Pour the batter in silicon mould and tap it once so it set properly.
- Place the mixture in the oven at 180℃ for 45mins and check in between with toothpick.